BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 5 June 2011

My Big Day....

28 May 2011 is my big day...

Now I am a wife
Now I change my life
Now I be part of you
Now my life just only with you.....

This is what i mean to you..
Thank you to my family , my family ,and all my friend who together with me at my big day....Thank You to my lovely husband as for give a new life to me...Thank you hubby...

Before I am getting married i had asked myself.... " AM I READY TO BE A WIFE?"
 this question make my whole night in emotional....i don't believe that i will married and be a wife to KHAIRUL AZMIE...

a short meeting without dates likes other couples...
a short planning without well plan as other couple....

Oh My God....I just cant believe all happen in one second....

"Aku terima nikahnye Norfadzilah binti Abdul Razak dengan mas kahwin 1ribu ringit tunai"

seriuosly i am shocked and feel amazing...just for a simple statement  now I am a wife...but for me the statement is too much value to me...because of the statement my life change...i be  apart of my lover...

After lafaz Akad Nikah

My Big Day

The best moment ever

With my Hubby

My Lovely friends

Say cheesssss

Thank to Allah for the opportunities for us to complete each others. I believe what ever Allah give to me is the best from Allah....
Each of his weakness will be my strenght,
Each of his strenght will be my soul,
I hope this new phases of my life will make people around me haapy and of course make my hubby happy ever after.
I always pray to Allah to this mariage is the way for me and my husband to get more close to Allah....

Alhamdulilah...for my hubby,

thank you for the love...thank you for the new life...thank you for be a part of my life....

"Maybe Allah wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful."


1 comment:

Life Stories said...

terharunyeeeee........thanks u honey.sy jnji dpn org rmai,sy akan jaga awk sebaik yg mgkn.awk satu dlm sejuta........

Post a Comment