BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 5 June 2011

Friend With Married

Friend End With Married? 
Does it REALLY happen?

the answer is .....

Y.E.S
Norfadzilah Abdul Razak

Khairul Azmie Mohd Said


He just a friend. My friend when I was CHILHOOD. He was my classmate at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar Baru Kuala Selangor. I never expacted that one day he is my husband. my LOVELY husband. After end of primary school we never try to contact each other. We didnt close friendship at primary school. Just for classmate relationship. We didnt talk to much in class. He know i am not talkative person. I am shy girl in class. But he is different. He is naughty boy and always  play around in class. He always get punish from CIkgu Zainab because he didnt complete homework.

Reunion in 2008 is the first meeting after a few years Khairul and I was dissaper. We meet at reunion event. I still remember the first question he asked to me " Are you already married?" I just said YES...



Azmie is a good man for me. He knows how to get into my heart.His family very kind to me. It make me have a new family after my  parent divorce since i was standard 6. His mother and father vey understand on me. They really like on me, Before I meet Khairul Azmie, his parent had made an arrangement with others girl. But who knows all this had fated to us to be together. 

Azmie disagree with the relationship but he had accepted for his parent wish. I understand his situation.  However, he had decided to let his parent about our relationship..



A meeting with me and his parents. A couple of week we decide to engaged on 5 february 2011. After his parent decide to break with the girl, our engagement day had arrange very well. even Azmie didn't come at the day but i am happy to be a part of his life,



Early of May we had decide to marry. On 28 of May 2011 Azmie and i had got married. The moment will not be forget in my life. When Azmie end of "lafaz nikah" i cry as to be his wife. my life already change 

Thank you to Khairul Azmie for the best moment ever...and take me into your life as your wife..



This song Azmie had dedicated to me and very full meaning to me....Really appreciate you my hubby....




"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you".

to be continue....



1 comment:

Life Stories said...

segalanye dtg dari Tuhan........nilah yg di namakan takdir.....Thanks to Allah sbb temukan sy dgn org yg tepat.

Post a Comment