BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 1 June 2011

My All

My All...
Thank You my friends...
You all are meant to me. I never have atrue friends like you all. Every moment we share together. Everything we always together. One thing i most happy is ALL of  you come to my weding. This moment we share together..


I see in ALL of your smiles...
I see in ALL of your face....
I see in ALL of your eyes...
Are happy with my weding....Thank You my friends


I never forget the moment where ALL of you share together the hapiness with me. I never think that ALL of you attend to my big day...

Love ALL of You
 Dear,

Adila, Fazariah, Illya, Suzana, Nora and Hanis...
I am greatful to Allah for give such a good friends like you ALL. I hope this friendship never be end..I always pray to Allah for this friendship. I also pray for ALL of you will get the hapiness.


If you're ever in a jam, here I am.

If you're ever in a mess, S.O.S.
If you're so happy, you land in jail. I'm your bail.
It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships are soon forgot, ours will still be hot.
Da da da da da da dig dig dig.
If you're ever down a well, ring my bell.
If you're ever up a tree, just phone to me.
If you ever loose your teeth when you're out to dine, borrow mine.
It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships are soon forgeet, ours will still be great.
Loddle doddle chuck chuck chaa.
If they ever black you're eyes, put me wise.
If they ever cook your goose, turn me loose.
And if they ever put a bullet through your brain, Ill complain.
It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships are soon forgit, ours will still be it.
Ah loddle doddle hip hap hap.
If you ever loose your mind, I'll be kind.
And if you ever loose your shirt, I'll be hurt.
If you're ever in a mill and get sawed in half, I won't laugh.
It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships are are up the crick, ours will still be slick.
Ah loddle doddle woof woof woof, hep hep hep, chopp chop chop, dig dig dig.
Good evening friends.

"please play the music below".....tq


1 comment:

Life Stories said...

thanks to all zilah friends....u all mmg sporting arr....thanks gak coz bg present.sy jnji akan jga zilah dismpin jd suami,sy juga akan jd kwn baik dia taw....

Post a Comment